5.4.10

megaton goes to the doctor



hi everybody! wow, what a crazy weekend for me! i was feeling kinda funny on thursday night, so mom and dad took me to the doctor. i felt really sleepy and i didn't want to play. mom and dad looked worried. auntie hayley and uncle jimmy gave me a kiss goodbye and they looked sad. the doctor said i had a really bad fever and i had to get an IV! (what's an IV?)






i got needles and i was really scared! but then i went to sleep and stayed at the doctor's for 2 nights! mom came to pick me up on saturday and the doctor said i was a-ok. mom looked really happy. i got a lot of kisses and dad was really happy i was home. i have funy tasting medicine that i have to take for a little while but all my tests said i was great!



then i went home and played with pasghetti for a really long time. i think he really missed me.


did not!



ok, maybe a teensy little bit.

i missed you too buddy




3 comments:

krista zee said...

I have a surprrrrrise for you two

Markus said...

Oh Megatron stop being such a drama qween!

Kwil said...

glad to hear you are a-ok Megatron!